Out of School Hours Care
Welcome to the Plympton Out of School Hours (OSHC) program. This service offers a high quality accredited, affordable and reliable service to the parents and children of Plympton Primary School. OSHC is a safe and comfortable environment where your child can enjoy a range of crafts, sports, games & cooking activities.
Plympton Primary OSHC is operated under the direction of the Plympton Primary School Governing Council. The Governing Council acts on the advice of the OSHC Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee comprises of parents’ representatives, school councillors, the OSHC Director and Principal of Plympton Primary School. This committee meets twice a term. The committee will ensure that all relevant guidelines, Acts and regulations are adhered to in the management of the service (e.g. – funding guidelines, relevant industrial awards).
Hours of Operation
- Before School Care – 6.45am to 8:30am
- After School Care – 3.15pm to 6:00pm
- Vacation Care & Pupil Free Days – 6.45am to 6:00pm
Email: Director, PpsOshc (Plympton Primary School) – PpsOshc.Director730@schools.sa.edu.au
Phone: OSHC Director – 0401 121 136
- Before School Care – $17.50 per child per session
- After School Care – $29.00 per child per session
- Vacation Care & Pupil Free Day (Full Day) – $63.50 per child per session
* These fees are before any Commonwealth Child Care Subsidy *