Building a Better Future for Our School CommunityPlympton Primary School is the oldest school in the western suburbs still on its original site. We are a Reception to Year 7 school in a unique park-like setting created by two road closures. Our enrolments fluctuate between 300 and 350 students. Classes are mainly composite and all classrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- The Principal is Sallyann Geddes.
- Senior Leaders in the school are Lynn Johnson and Jonathan Gardner.
- A fortnightly newsletter is issued to keep our school community informed.
- A student run assembly is held every fortnight.
- A dress code is in place, including a sun smart policy. Uniform items are available at the school office.
- The school colours are dark green & black & white.
- There is a networked computer room and a computer-to-student ratio of 1:6.
- The Library Resource Centre includes a 16-computer research pod.
- Vacation, Before and After school care is available.
- A swimming pool is on site for general PE & learn to swim lessons.
- A secure and sheltered shed is provided for students' bicycles.
Please note: This website is being upgraded and all of the information is not current.
Please contact the Front Office on 08 8293 1227 for further information.